- Mary and Joseph trusted in God. He was their refuge and their dwelling.
- Jesus, Mary, and Joseph were protected by God—not by human armies.
- Many babies were killed, but Mary and Joseph were warned and escaped those who searched for Jesus.
- God commanded his angels to guard and watch over them.
- Psalm 91: 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Almighty
- Psalm 91:2 Those who say the Lord is my refuge and fortress. He is my God and I trust Him.
- Psalm 91:9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,
- Psalm 91:14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord. He acknowledges my name.
c. I trust God
- to supply all of my needs,
- to give me wisdom and solutions when I ask,
- to keep me well and heal me if I need it,
- to warn me when I need to avoid a dangerous situation,
- to help my unbelief.
- Expect to hear God’s voice.
- Obey immediately.
b. God has supplied our needs in the past year when he directed us to move. He made a way even when there seemed to be no way.