John Lesson 19 Day 4
My Answers to BSF Bible Study Questions on John Lesson 19 Day 4
9. That day—
The coming of the Holy Spirit—Pentecost
10. “If anyone loves me, he will carefully keep my word…” John 14:23 (MSG)
The person who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him [I will make Myself real to him].” John 14:21 (AMP)
Keeping the commandments doesn’t make us love God or God love us. But loving God will make us keep the commandments.
Andrew Wommack’s Living Commentary.
11. Jesus promised “if anyone loves Me,
- He will carefully keep my word. (MSG)
- My Father will love him.
- We will draw close to him. (The Voice) <3
- Make a dwelling place within him. John 14:19, 1 Corinthians 3:16
- He will teach us all things.
- He will remind us of all the things Jesus tells us.
- He will never abandon us like orphans. (John 14:18 The Voice)
MY answers — not THE answers — to BSF study questions on John Lesson 19 Day 4 ~ John 14:20-26