Romans Lesson 10 Day 4
My answers to BSF study questions
9. Joined, united, become one with Christ
- In the likeness of His death
- In the likeness of His resurrection
- Crucified with Him
- We died with Christ.
- We will live with Him.
10. Our old self was crucified with Christ. (Romans 6:6)
- Old sinful ways (Voice)
- Old (unrenewed) self (AMPC)
- Old way of life (MSG)
- Former nature (Ephesians 2:22 AMPC)
- Former way of life. . .corrupted by deceitful desires (Ephesians 4:22 HBSC)
- Old (unregenerate) self with its evil practices (Colossians 3:9 AMPC)
11. One with Messiah
Born spiritually dead with an arrest warrant in force against me, God blotted it out completely by nailing it to the cross. Every sin forgiven, as if it never happened. I’m a new creature altogether with new spiritual DNA. But that’s not all. He disarmed the principalities and powers who once ruled over me and publicly displayed that victory on the cross.
My old identity has been co-crucified with Messiah and no longer lives; for the nails of his cross crucified me with him. And now the essence of this new life is no longer mine, for the Anointed One lives his life through me—we live in union as one! My new life is empowered by the faith of the Son of God who loves me so much that he gave himself for me, and dispenses his life into mine! (Galatians 2:20 TPT)
Join the discussion on our FACEBOOK PAGE or leave a comment below.
Please help spread the Word by clicking “like” and sharing this post with your friends and via social media.
- Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Off Grid Worship will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!
MY answers — not THE answers — to BSF study questions on Romans Lesson 10 Day 4 ~ Romans 6:5-10