Romans Lesson 9 Day 4
My answers to BSF study questions
Your freedom is a big deal to God. By giving Adam the freedom to choose, God took a risk he knew would ultimately cost him his life. He did it to show us that he’d rather die than live without us. There is no greater love. ~Paul Ellis
8. One man’s sin brought about condemnation and punishment for all people.” (Romans 5:18a Voice)
“The messengers will come and separate the evil from among the godly and throw them into the fiery furnace, where they will experience great sorrow, pain, and anguish. (Matthew 13:49-50 TPT) (emphasis added)
. . .declaring the remorse of conscience, the tortures of mind, the sense of inexpressible pain, and punishment, the wicked shall feel; also their furious rage and black despair, (Gill)
“For there are many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, who walk (live) as enemies of the cross of Christ (the Anointed One). They are doomed and their fate is eternal misery (perdition); their god is their stomach (their appetites, their sensuality) and they glory in their shame, siding with earthly things and being of their party.” (Philippians 3:18-19 AMPC Emphasis added)
“But those governed by selfishness and self-promotion, whose hearts are unresponsive to God’s truth and would rather embrace unrighteousness will experience the fullness of wrath. Anyone who does evil can expect tribulation and distress—to the Jew first and also to the non-Jew.” (Romans 2:8-9 TPT Emphasis added)
“Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And everyone whose name could not be found among the names written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.“ (Revelation 20:14-15 Voice)
Banishment from the Lord’s presence is the greatest blow of all. Sadly, those who don’t know God have never experienced a pleasure greater than anything this world has to offer.
9. a. Through one righteous act of Jesus’ sacrifice
“He [Jesus] humbled Himself, obedient to death—a merciless death on the cross!” (Philippians 2:8 Voice emphasis added)
“For God expressed His love for the world in this way: He gave His only Son so that whoever believes in Him will not face everlasting destruction, but will have everlasting life.” (John 3:16 Voice)
b. My life in Jesus
- Life that is unceasing
- Death will not have the last word.
- Nothing or no one can steal [me] from [His] hand. (John 10:28 Voice)
- The Anointed One lives in me. (Galatians 2:20)
- I have the boldness (courage and confidence) of free access to approach God with freedom and without fear. (Ephesians 3:12)
- My citizenship is in heaven. (Philippians 3:20)
- God’s power is at work in me. “By this power, he can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine.” (Ephesians 3:20 NOG)
- Faith in Jesus eliminates the distinction between Jew and non-Jew. (Romans 10:12)
- Jesus promised He will never leave me helpless or abandon me as an orphan. (John 14:16)
- I know that I am in Him and He is in me, just as He promised. (John 14:20)
I have the Holy Spirit who provides—
- wise counsel
- reminds me of God’s Word,
- encourages me,
- assurance of salvation
Join the discussion on our FACEBOOK PAGE or leave a comment below.
Please help spread the Word by clicking “like” and sharing this post with your friends and via social media.
- Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Off Grid Worship will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!
MY answers — not THE answers — to BSF study questions on Romans Lesson 9 Day 4 ~ Romans 5:18-19